Tuesday, December 11, 2012

3.a.1


I will most definitely use a wide variety of the technologies (I have already discussed in this blog) in my profession of being an elementary teacher. In week 8 of my technology class I created a Prezi and my information was based off of the article “International Experiences with Technology in Education: Final Report,” by Marianne Bakia, Robert Murphy, Kea Anderson, and Gucci Estrella Trinidad. My entire presentation summarized key points from the article and how the article relates to education. I said, “The article gives meaningful information about how to incorporate technology in your daily life” (Belsha, slide 10). Originally in the Prezi I had a slide reflecting on how I will use Prezi in my profession, saying “I will use Prezi for presentations during conferences or even for my future boss. I could also use it for class lessons to provide students with a visual organizer” (Belsha, slide 12). I still have the same thoughts in what I believe Prezi can offer to my future career, although, I would add onto this comment saying that Prezi can even be a great tool to collaborate with other teachers and maybe even to share class projects and activities with parents. Prezi is very useful in helping unite people and provides a fun and creative way to represent information. I personally find Prezi presentations more exciting and pleasing to the eye than the classic Microsoft PowerPoint or even a presentation without any means of visual support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment