Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What are some of the next steps that I will take to increase my knowledge about technology and find out how to apply technologies in my major and/or future career?

    I will definitely try to keep up-to-date on the current technologies and advancements made in and out of the education world. I will try to educate myself by reading current articles on new technologies on a regular basis. I will also subscribe to more RSS feeds, specifically ones dealing with technology and education. Once I have subscribed to the feeds, it will be easy to follow them and see the new technologies out there and how they are being applied to education. I could also start getting a magazine sent to me about the top technologies in the World right now. I think the best way to educate myself on technology and its uses is by reading up on it and maybe even creating a Wikispace or blog to see what other people's thoughts are on the ever-increasing technology in our World and to see if they can 'teach' me any new knowledge with their comments and perspectives (in their posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment